March 26, 2012

(人’∀’)Quotes

Posted by Aisyah Zahra at 11:07 AM
Source --> from everywhere 


“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
- Dr.Seuss 

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
- Oscar Wilde 

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
- Elbert Hubbard

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
- Bob Marley

“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
- Albert Einstein 

"A woman can't be alone. She needs a man. A man and a woman support and strengthen each other. She just can't do it by herself."
- Marilyn Monroe

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twin 

"Friends are like fiddle strings, they must not be screwed too tight."

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."


"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows.
And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store
makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.
And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination if I never try,
So I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied.
Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides."


“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
- Jhonn Lenon

"One thing I always wish in this life is to be with the one I love but one thing I never want to see in this life is to lose the one I love."

"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."

"True love is like the wind; some times strong and some times cool but always around."


“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
- Mother Teresa
“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow - this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- Elizabeth Gilbert
“You remember when we were sitting there by the water you put your arm around me for the first time you made a rebel of a careless man’ s careful daughter you are the best thing that’s ever been mine”
- Taylor Swift 
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
- Albert Einstein


“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”

- Mother Teresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my moonlight♥ Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting